Your privacy is very important to us. At RJ Cycling Camps we have a few fundamental principles that we follow:-
- We do not ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We will not share your personal information with third parties other than those necessary to facilitate your requests and trip.
- The only information we will have access to, will be the information you voluntarily give us via email and contact forms.
Please read these terms carefully before using this website.
- For the purpose of the DPA and GDPR we are the data controller and any enquiry regarding the collection or processing of your data should be addressed to RJ Cycling Camps, 6 Lime Grove, Shavington, Crewe, CW2 5DQ.
- By using the website you consent to this policy.
Information we collect
- We will collect personal data on this website only if it is directly provided to us by you, the user, e.g. your e-mail address, name, home address and telephone number etc. and therefore has been provided by you with your consent. Normally you will only provide such details when making an enquiry or booking with us.
- We also use analytical and statistical tools that monitor details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data (but this data will not identify you personally).
Use of your information
- We may hold and process personal data that you provide to us in accordance with the DPA and GDPR.
- The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you, and to meet our contractual commitments to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
7.1 To enable third party service providers who we work with to facilitate their part of the booking process;
7.2 To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service;
7.3 If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about services and goods similar to those that you have requested or used before;
7.4 Where you have consented to receive such information, to provide information on other parties’ products or services relevant to the camp;
7.5 To update you with new services that may become available from time to time.
Disclosure of your information
- Your information will only be shared with third party suppliers that we work with so they can provide their services to you as required. This includes for example: hotels, transport companies, bike hire operators.
- If you do not want us to use your data for our [or third parties’] use, you will have to withhold your consent by sending us an email to email@example.com This can be done at any time.
- We will process, disclose or share your personal data only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements or legal process served on us or the website.
Controlling the use of your data
- If you have given us consent to use your data for a particular purpose you can revoke or vary that consent at any time. If you do not want us to use your data or want to vary the consent that you have provided you can write to us at the address detailed in clause 2 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
Where we store and transfer your data
- As part of the services offered to you, for example through our Website, the information you provide to us may be transferred to and stored in countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) as we use remote website server hosts to provide the website and some aspects of our service, which may be based outside of the EEA, or use servers based outside of the EEA – this is generally the nature of data stored in “the Cloud”. It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for one of our suppliers, e.g. our website server host.
- Occasionally we will contact you via email to advise you of up and coming events and the launch of the new season.
- You have the right to opt out of us using your personal data for marketing purposes by contacting us at email@example.com at anytime.
- The transmission of information via the Internet or email is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data while you are transmitting it to our site; any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Third party links
- You might find links to third party websites on our website and social media links. These websites should have their own privacy policies, which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.